Your Ad Here

Sample cover letter

<name of the student>


Add: <Address> Tel: <Number>Email: <email>



<Month dd, yyyy>

The Director of International Admissions,
USA

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am applying for admission to the <University name> for the <Fall/Spring yyyy> semester as an international graduate student for a Master’s degree. I have filled the application form and fee online. Please find enclosed an entire set of application documents:

<A numbered list of all the documents that your application packet contains>

I have requested ETS to send my official GRE and TOEFL scores directly to your university. Please email me at <e mail address> if you have any additional questions or concerns.

I am very keen to join the <Name of the university> and look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Kind Regards,


<Student name>

1 comment:

USGuide said...

This letter must be placed on top of every other document in the application packet, and such a document (with modifications) must go to every university whenever you mail them, no matter what.